I wrote my hopes

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlonzoTorres
Посмотреть сообщение
I asked you a question.
Are you an idiot? How do you think that life is in a wheel chair?

OT: I think you should put the poem back, ignore the stupid posts by ignorant people. And please accept my condolences about your current condition, and forgive me for my comment towards AlonzoTorres. :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeGGGeNNdA
Посмотреть сообщение

OT: I think you should put the poem back, ignore the stupid posts by ignorant people. And please accept my condolences about your current condition, and forgive me for my comment towards AlonzoTorres. :/
No, I am not an idiot. I don't know how life in a wheel chair is, that's why I ask. I never said that I thought it was fun. I am curious what kind of challenges you get and how the society is adapted to those with some sort of handicap.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
No, I am not an idiot. I don't know how life in a wheel chair is, that's why I ask. I never said that I thought it was fun. I am curious what kind of challenges you get and how the society is adapted to those with some sort of handicap.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeGGGeNNdA
Посмотреть сообщение

Calm down brothers,

Life on wheelchair is really tough, You cant do whatever you want, You always need someone beside you to take here take there and while going toilet, Sleeping etc very tough according to me its toughest job but i am trying my best to recover.

Poem added back .

Quote:
Originally Posted by [vTc]Patroool
Посмотреть сообщение
Calm down brothers,

Life on wheelchair is really tough, You cant do whatever you want, You always need someone beside you to take here take there and while going toilet, Sleeping etc very tough according to me its toughest job but i am trying my best to recover.

Poem added back .
Then it's good that I asked, because if you feel as if it's tough then we as a society should do our best to make it easier for you. We cannot heal your scars, but we can always ease your pain. You shouldn't think that I am hostile because I want to talk about your problems. I would never comment if I did not care about your situation. As I said before, I hope everything turns out well for you anyway and that you'll be able to smile often.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Then it's good that I asked, because if you feel as if it's tough then we as a society should do our best to make it easier for you. We cannot heal your scars, but we can always ease your pain. You shouldn't think that I am hostile because I want to talk about your problems. I would never comment if I did not care about your situation. As I said before, I hope everything turns out well for you anyway and that you'll be able to smile often.
Hope brother, Your words shall come true.

You should become a writer (urdu is bhanchood?). Anyway, get well soon!