Error 010

Hi all,i am new to scripting, and i got 8 error, can anyone fix it for me, please

Код:
C:\Users\Dipto\Desktop\New\gamemodes\New.pwn(296) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Users\Dipto\Desktop\New\gamemodes\New.pwn(298) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Users\Dipto\Desktop\New\gamemodes\New.pwn(1556) : error 055: start of function body without function header
C:\Users\Dipto\Desktop\New\gamemodes\New.pwn(1557) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Users\Dipto\Desktop\New\gamemodes\New.pwn(1558) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Users\Dipto\Desktop\New\gamemodes\New.pwn(1561) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Users\Dipto\Desktop\New\gamemodes\New.pwn(1564) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Users\Dipto\Desktop\New\gamemodes\New.pwn(1566) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Users\Dipto\Desktop\New\gamemodes\New.pwn(1653) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "dcmd_v"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

8 Errors.
The pwn file, please someone fix it

Regards Dipto

You gotta show us the lines for us to figure out what the problem is..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kar
Посмотреть сообщение
You gotta show us the lines for us to figure out what the problem is..
Never mind, but it has 1000 and some lines bro, so i gave the full file. Check here and please help me

Please,someone fix it