Pawn compiler 3.2.3664              Copyright (c1997-2006ITB CompuPhase
Header size
:           6280 bytes
Code size
:           493016 bytes
Data size
:           945324 bytes
Stack
/heap size:      16384 bytesestimated maxusage=4246 cells (16984 bytes)
Total requirements1461004 bytes 
Or

PHP код:
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664              Copyright (c1997-2006ITB CompuPhase 
I Want to know wtf... is the Header,Code,Data size Stack/heap size and the total requirements

Because learn something new is good for the eyes ^^

It's because you got higher stack size which also means the size of an array you declared. For example, if you're doing like this under a callback:
pawn Код:
public OnPlayerConnect(playerid)
{
    new myArray[1000], myArray2[2000], myArray3[3000]; //In case if arrays of big sizes are declared, such message will be given.
    return 1;
}
You can also avoid it warning using #pragma dynamic <size>

i been getting the same issue with this i didn't mind it at all but usefu,

You get those information because of the flag. For example, compiling your scripts with -d3 gives those results and it also gives more information about server crashes/run time errors (from the crashdetect plugin).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordz™
Посмотреть сообщение
It's because you got higher stack size which also means the size of an array you declared. For example, if you're doing like this under a callback:
pawn Код:
public OnPlayerConnect(playerid)
{
    new myArray[1000], myArray2[2000], myArray3[3000]; //In case if arrays of big sizes are declared, such message will be given.
    return 1;
}
You can also avoid it warning using #pragma dynamic <size>
When the messages pops up by itself (without using -d3 flag), then it's because the estimated max. usage is unknown due to recursion. As long as you don't get run time errors such as 'Stack/heap collision (insufficient stack size)' etc. you don't have to worry, nor use #pragma dynamic.