Problem with vehicle

Hey guys I want a littlehelp

When Playerspawn I have custom object but when playerspawn vehicle is falling out then object just show how I can fix this ?

You would need to account for the object to load. So either create the object before spawning (player has to be in the area) or hold/freeze the player until the objects are loaded. For unoccupied vehicles you can try to respawn the vehicle when the player is in the area.

Use CreateObject rather than CreateDynamicObject for the object(s) underneath the vehicle. One option, is to teleport the player in a random virtual world, freeze the player and allow the objects to load. Once you think the objects would be successfully loaded, unfreeze the player and set him back to the normal virtual world. This way, vehicles will only appear once the objects have been loaded for the player's client. (Once the player is in the same virtual world)

I'm pretty sure that's how it works. :P
Don't quote me on that.

I once solved this very easily by spawning the vehicles a few Z coords higher.

Umm Thank you I will try fixing it thx very much

Yes, it can also be fixed by adding a code which freezes the player for some seconds, then after some seconds, the timer will unfreeze the player. That is also a solution.

Edit: I thought you were talking about players, well about vehicles, you CAN add the Z cords for solutions.