Can't insert data into Database

Hi, I am experiencing an issue with my SQL Database where I cannot insert data in when player registers. I tried running the query in the SQL Database Browser and it works fine.

Here is the SQL_Register stock

pawn Code:
stock SQL_Register(playerid, passwordstring[])
{
    new buff[129];
    WP_Hash(buff,sizeof(buff),passwordstring);
    new IP[15],Year,Month,Day,date[128];
    getdate(Year,Month,Day);
    format(date,sizeof(date),"%02d/%02d/%d",Day,Month,Year);
    GetPlayerIp(playerid, IP, 15);
    format(query, sizeof(query), "INSERT INTO `users` (username,password,ip,score,cash,admin,posx,posy,posz,banned,lastlogin,dlic,cellphone,job,wage,bank) VALUES ('%s','%s','%s','0','0','0','1684.3280','1444.4550','10.7708','0','%s','0','0','0','0','0')",pName(playerid),DB_Escape(buff),IP,date);
    db_query(Users,query);
    format(string,sizeof(string),"Thanks for registering account with "SERVER_NAME", %s.",pName(playerid));
    SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_YELLOW,string);
    Logged[playerid] = 1;
    registered[playerid] = 1;
    return 1;
}
I use it in the DIALOG_REGISTER dialog after it checks if player is old or new.

pawn Code:
case DIALOG_REGISTER:
        {
            if(response)
            {
                if(!strlen(inputtext) || strlen(inputtext) > 25)
                {
                    SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_RED,"Your password should be in between 1-24 character.");
                    ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,DIALOG_REGISTER,DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT,""SERVER_NAME" Registration","Welcome to "SERVER_NAME". Your account is not registered with us yet. \nLets do it now by typing chosen password in the input box below.","Register","");
                }
                else if(strlen(inputtext) > 0 && strlen(inputtext) < 24) SQL_Register(playerid,DB_Escape(inputtext));
            }
            if(!response)
            {
                ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,DIALOG_REGISTER,DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT,""SERVER_NAME" Registration","Welcome to "SERVER_NAME". Your account is not registered with us yet. \nLets do it now by typing chosen password in the input box below.","Register","");
            }
        }
And this is how I've checked in OnPlayerConnect

pawn Code:
format(query,sizeof(query),"SELECT `username` FROM `users` WHERE `username` = '%s'",pName(playerid));
    Result = db_query(Users,query);
    if(db_num_rows(Result) == 0) ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,DIALOG_REGISTER,DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT,""SERVER_NAME" Registration","Welcome to Eastern Gaming, looks like you're new here.\nChoose a password and insert below in order to play.","Register","");
    else
    {
        format(longstring,sizeof(longstring),"Welcome back to your account %s! \nPlease input your password below to login",pName(playerid));
        ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,DIALOG_LOGIN,DIALOG_STYLE_PASSWORD,""SERVER_NAME" Login",longstring,"Login","");
    }
    db_free_result(Result);
Please help.

try this.

pawn Code:
format(query, sizeof(query), "INSERT INTO \"users\" (\"username\",\"password\",\"ip\",\"score\",\"cash\",\"admin\",\"posx\",\"posy\",\"posz\",\"banned\",\"lastlogin\",\"dlic\",\"cellphone\",\"job\",\"wage\",\"bank\") VALUES ('%s','%s','%s',0,0,0,1684.3280 REAL,1444.4550 REAL,10.7708 REAL,0,%s,0,0,0,0,0)",pName(playerid),DB_Escape(buff),IP,date);
db_free_result( db_query(Users,query) );
ONLY use ' when it's a string, when it's an integer value, just put the number in it.

as for floats, put REAL behind it.

you also didn't free the result, you only did db_query;

No, don't try this. " != `. db_query returns result of the query, it should return error number too. It's possible that you've used reserved word in one of your field names, use backticks to indicate that it's not used as a keyword