[FilterScript] Server Details

Hello there!

I am new in scripting and programming. I just started learning to script from the last 2 days. I really did not get any basics from that but I just tried to make one. Please don't laugh cuz I am a beginner. It is just a simple command to see the server's details, for now I just put my server's details and I did not test it but I want to show you all correct my script if there is any error.

Thanks to wiki.sa-mp.com and some other TuTs!

PasteBin Link
http://pastebin.com/SqguKJG0

Thanks
FrakyX

This looks good for a first job. Actually learned something from it, nice job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kooltuO
Посмотреть сообщение
This looks good for a first job. Actually learned something from it, nice job.
Thanks! For the the first appreciation!!

very good work keep it up you will learn something everyday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yves
Посмотреть сообщение
very good work keep it up you will learn something everyday.
Yep! Thanks buddy!

Every time you script, even though sometimes its wrong, you will learn everyday. Also remember, that the Wiki will be your new best friend.

Thanks!!!!

Its great that you've tried.You'll surely learn something that'll help you in your daily life.

Since you include ZCMD, it'd be good to actually use it instead of strcmp.
You don't need strcat and an array to store the text because it's small so it can be done directly in ShowPlayerDialog.

pawn Код:
#define FILTERSCRIPT

#include <a_samp>
#include <zcmd>

#define DIALOG_HELP 100

CMD:server(playerid, params[])
{
    ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_HELP, DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX, "Server", "[X] San Fierro COps N Robbers.\nServer Made by FrakyX.\nServer Forums www.xcnr.freeforums.org.", "Ok", "Cancel");
    return 1;
}
Last, nice way to advertise your forum.. you could use some other name (that doesn't direct to a server's forum).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantinos
Посмотреть сообщение
Since you include ZCMD, it'd be good to actually use it instead of strcmp.
You don't need strcat and an array to store the text because it's small so it can be done directly in ShowPlayerDialog.

pawn Код:
#define FILTERSCRIPT

#include <a_samp>
#include <zcmd>

#define DIALOG_HELP 100

CMD:server(playerid, params[])
{
    ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_HELP, DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX, "Server", "[X] San Fierro COps N Robbers.\nServer Made by FrakyX.\nServer Forums www.xcnr.freeforums.org.", "Ok", "Cancel");
    return 1;
}
Last, nice way to advertise your forum.. you could use some other name (that doesn't direct to a server's forum).
I didnt meant to advertise my forum/server since that was an old server I closed that and I dont care if anyone joins it or not and I guess zcmd is much easier thanks anyway!