Sscanf [REP+]

Hey guys,

My server runs PPC Housing, and it worked until now. It spams the log with this:

http://puu.sh/6k4zn.png

Why is this happening? I have the latest Sscanf.

Please help, this is urgent.

Look..... Make sure you're using the latest pawno with the latest SAMP package, and if you have it, re-compile the mod with your new sscanf (you better have them in the same folder).

It may work...

I had this kind of problem, all I had to do is re-compiling the script with the new sscanf + latest SAMP server package (0.3x R2).

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamBeast
Посмотреть сообщение
Look..... Make sure you're using the latest pawno with the latest SAMP package, and if you have it, re-compile the mod with your new sscanf (you better have them in the same folder).

It may work...

I had this kind of problem, all I had to do is re-compiling the script with the new sscanf + latest SAMP server package (0.3x R2).
Thanks for the reply, but I've tried all that.
My main gamemode uses Sscanf at an extreme rate since my gamemode is huge, but it runs Sscanf fine..

It says: System not initialized, means sscanf doesn't find or doesn't verify the Gamemode...
or... The gamemode doesn't verify sscanf

Make sure you've installed sscanf correctly.... includes, and pawno includes, and both .so and .dll are installed.
Then try (again) re-compile the GM