So,no rp servers?

Just coming back to SAMP.
Only real hardcore rp server I see is LSRP,but I aint going to play that server for now..
So no real RP servers with a stable playerbase?

Try here. There's some decent suggestions. These kinds of threads usually get locked due to professional owners advertising their own servers. An alternative would be asking your friends where they play at.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forrest~
View Post
Try here. There's some decent suggestions. These kinds of threads usually get locked due to professional owners advertising their own servers. An alternative would be asking your friends where they play at.
yah I checked over there but..no stable playerbase at any server

And if you think LSRP is hardcore, you obviously do not know what a hardcore roleplay server is.

I personally like RCRP, it's one of the main RP servers, and still is able to maintain a semi-hardcore/heavy RP feeling. Though, the sad truth is that (in general) the larger the server is, the less "hardcore" it tends to be.

Your best bet is to look around ****** and the internet/hosted tab for smaller RP servers and find a medium (20-75 player base) server labeled either "Heavy Roleplay" "Medium Roleplay" or just "Roleplay"... stay away from "Light Roleplay" servers, they usually aren't "hardcore.

http://forum.sa-mp.com/search.php

Main reason is because people have really lost interest this year... It seems they slowly die but obviously we will have people who still have players and stuff, just not as much as it used too be.

Of course new roleplay servers have low playerbase, because the servers are new. Just give the communities some time and I'm sure they'll get a good playerbase.