Alt Tab Issues

Hello guys, so I've been having these problems with Alt Tab, so you see, sometimes when I Alt Tab and then tab back everything in SAMP kinda.. Stops working properly. Like only thing that's working properly is chat. For example:

If I'm near a car when I tabbed and tab back and that happens, only car I'll see is that one, the DynamicText won't appear, the new cars won't spawn, and players will not move. And if a player actually joins/disconnect I won't see a change at TAB Scoreboard, it'll be like it is when I tabbed.

So, yeah, did anyone have these problems before?

And no I'm not using any mods.

Normally the mod/hack makes problems since you don't use any I'm not sure what the problem is.

Now that I actually think of, it happens when I got my radio stream on (and that's pretty much always when I'm on it), but it doesn't happen every time. So maybe it could be because of the radio stream? Hopefully someone who already experienced this problem will have the fix for me

It would be easier if you have scripted an AFK system. /afk for away /back to back. Also the Streamer is the problem about the lag.

Press ESC and enter the ingame menu before you press Alt + Tab. This might prevent a lot of issues from happening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basssiiie
Посмотреть сообщение
Press ESC and enter the ingame menu before you press Alt + Tab. This might prevent a lot of issues from happening.
Sounds like a good idea, I'll do that, if this happens again even while I'm doing this, I'll reply here again, thanks mate.