Restore files

yo.
Can i restore files before format C:/ ?
I need this, i loose my bank account.

Yep you can. Format on windows usually just removes the file tables. Just search for some file recovery tool and try it.
Well, okay. As the file tables are lost, you cant differentaite between files. Tools will read the raw data on the hdd and try to detect the datatype of single data clusters. If you had that in a text file, you got good chances to get it back, as plain text can be separated easily from surrounding binary or other non-plaintext data. Else its gonna be a tough job. Anyways, names also are lost, so you should try to recover all text files, and search them for text you remember that was in that file, like the bank account number, else youll search long enough to sit your ass bloody. Filenames also are lost, the file extension is just guessed by its content. Audio, photos, videos and text are easy to separate, these are the files with the best recovery chance. If it was in the browser cache or password storage, it is quite probably gone, as no tool will be able to determine the unstructured (encrypted) data as former browser cache.
(I once recovered a full minecraft world by hand from a crashed ssd's image on a server, just by scanning the raw data for minecraft chunk patterns. Hell of a nasty job, as mc worlds are big, and so fragmented and merged about 9999999999 times, but they need to be ordered correctly to get the original world back.)

Important: Dont write anything to the hdd before recovery. New data is written to random sectors, so you might overwrite the data you are loooking for.

Also, how the hell do you loose bank account data? The number is written on your bank card. And online access username and password is something that you should never ever write down, but just keep it in your own head.