Forum "Server Advertisements"

Forums rules:
Code:
* Each server may only be advertised once every 30 days. Please make sure an Ad for your server hasn't been posted by anyone in the last 30 days. Breaking this rule can (and often does) lead to a forum ban.
I can to post another server? or can I post one time in a month.

You are allowed to post another server advertisement if it has been 30 days after your last advertisement.

If you own 2 servers, you are allowed to make one PER server - so 2 advertisements in one month.

I contacted Silent about this not so long ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si|ent
Quote:
Originally Posted by [SWE]Alexzz
Hello, I just got one question.

Am I allowed to advertise 2 servers in the same ad?
I am starting a community with 2 SA-MP servers, and am I allowed to advertise them both?

Thanks for your time!

Cya
yes that is fine, and the best thing to do if they share a website/ip. However if they are two entirely seperate communities/websites you could even advertise them seperately.

They should add the tags back!

Anyways, only after every calendar month - so after the ads have been cleared (including your advertisement, if you have one), you can post your ad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MM]IKKE
View Post
If you own 2 servers, you are allowed to make one PER server - so 2 advertisements in one month.
You sure about it? I dont want forum ban
Quote:
Originally Posted by [SWE]Alexzz
View Post
I contacted Silent about this not so long ago.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmet_
View Post
They should add the tags back!

Anyways, only after every calendar month - so after the ads have been cleared (including your advertisement, if you have one), you can post your ad.
You sure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorlevi1506
View Post
Yea im sure.