/setadmin command.

Hi, I need some help with this admin command I made.

When I set myself like level 3, the server.exe stops working, anyone that can fix this for me?

pawn Код:
CMD:setadmin(playerid, params[])
{
    if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdminLevel] == 4)
    {
        new id, level;
        if(sscanf(params, "ui", id, level)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "[USAGE]: /setadmin <id> <level>");
        if(level > 4) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, "[SERVER]: Levels Available: 1-4!");
        new file[64];
        dini_IntSet(file, "Admin Level", PlayerInfo[id][pAdminLevel] = level);
        SendClientMessage(id, COLOR_YELLOW, "[SERVER]: You have been promoted to Administrator - Ask your Owner about your level!");
        SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_LIME, "[SERVER]: You have succesfully promoted %s to Administrator!");
    }
    else if(!IsPlayerConnected(playerid))
    {
        SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, "[SERVER]: That player is not connected!");
    }
    else if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdminLevel] <= 4)
    {
        SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, "[SERVER]: You are not an Administrator or not high enough to perform this command!");
    }
    return 1;
}

You never check if the id is a valid player and that can cause runtime errors (Index out of bounds).

If the samp-server.exe stops working (probably a crash), then you will need to load crashdetect plugin.

https://github.com/Zeex/samp-plugin-...ases/tag/v4.12

And post what it printed in the console/server log the next time that will happen.

do it directly from scriptfiles, isn't it?

You haven't define the path of the file.

It should be !IsPlayerConnected(id)) since you are checking if the id, the id that the admin entered is not connected.

Also, add PlayerInfo[id][pAdminLevel] = level; and then dini_IntSet(file, "Admin level", level);

Quote:
Originally Posted by J4mmyHD
Посмотреть сообщение
You haven't define the path of the file.
Nice catch!

pawn Код:
new file[64];
dini_IntSet(file, "Admin Level", PlayerInfo[id][pAdminLevel] = level);
file is NULL.