Compile problem

I'm trying to compile our gamemode, 90k lines of script, BUT for no reason PAWNO crashes, and will not compile jack crap.... any ideas? (I was thinking more RAM might help with computation speed, i'm not toataly sure on that)

Sucks having 90K lines in a single pwn file doesn't it? Your going to have to start commenting out large sections of code until it compiles or at least starts spitting back some errors/warnings

That is a great idea! i wish i had thought of that before, thanks sooo much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spazz1219
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm trying to compile our gamemode, 90k lines of script, BUT for no reason PAWNO crashes, and will not compile jack crap.... any ideas? (I was thinking more RAM might help with computation speed, i'm not toataly sure on that)
Why would you have so much code in a single file? You should really create some filterscripts/modules . It's got to be maddening trying to work on that.

I have never had that much code in a single file, but I am not sure that the size of the script is related to the crash. I mean, it compiled before, right? In my experience the compiler doesn't crash for "no reason" :P. I have had it crash on me over very small typos (like using dots instead of a comma). Revert to an older version, or look over areas that were recently modified.

Well the reason is because usually the filterscripts collide, as in say dialog menus, if 2 menus from 2 scripts have the same id# then you have to change all the numbers, therefore we just encorporate everything into the gamemode file, and no, i could never compile it, for some reason i always relied on others computers to do it

Well a module is basically a FS the only difference is it compiles into your gamemode and the callbacks need to be hooked.