Excusme how to fix DMV ?

maybe dmv bug or not i dont know..because many players in my own server report this as bug on DMV is that true ? if yes how i can fix it ? how to decrease the price on dmv ?? its so high price for newbie players...

that the screenshot. how to fix this help please.. thanks and sorry for double thread..

Without any script, how we can tell what is the problem?

Also: using cheat tools, nice.

sorry for my sob**t haha
i dont know i must show the code from where

maybe this can help me
pawn Код:
CMD:dmvmenu(playerid, params[])
{
    if(IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid, 3.0, 833.60, 3.23, 1004.17))
    {

if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pCarLic] == 0)
        {
            SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD2, "A valid driver's license is required to release your vehicle from the impound, or pay any tickets.");
            return 1;
        }

new
            vstring[1024],
            iCount;

for(new i; i < MAX_PLAYERVEHICLES; i++)
        {
            if(PlayerVehicleInfo[playerid][i][pvPrice] < 1) PlayerVehicleInfo[playerid][i][pvPrice] = 2000000;

if(PlayerVehicleInfo[playerid][i][pvId] > INVALID_PLAYER_VEHICLE_ID) {
                if(PlayerVehicleInfo[playerid][i][pvTicket]) {
                    format(vstring, sizeof(vstring), "%s\n%s (ticket - $%i)", vstring, VehicleName[PlayerVehicleInfo[playerid][i][pvModelId] - 400], PlayerVehicleInfo[playerid][i][pvTicket]);
                    ++iCount;
                }
                else format(vstring, sizeof(vstring), "%s\n%s", vstring, VehicleName[PlayerVehicleInfo[playerid][i][pvModelId] - 400]);
            }
            else if(PlayerVehicleInfo[playerid][i][pvImpounded]) {
                format(vstring, sizeof(vstring), "%s\n%s (impounded - $%i release)", vstring, VehicleName[PlayerVehicleInfo[playerid][i][pvModelId] - 400], (PlayerVehicleInfo[playerid][i][pvPrice] / 10) + PlayerVehicleInfo[playerid][i][pvTicket] + (PlayerInfo[playerid][pLevel] * 1000));
                ++iCount;
            }
            else format(vstring, sizeof(vstring), "%s\nNone", vstring);
        }
        if(iCount)
        {
            ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, MPSPAYTICKETS, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "Vehicles", vstring, "Release", "Cancel");
        }
        else SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_GRAD2, "You don't have any tickets to be paid or vehicles to be released.");
    }
    else SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_GRAD2, "You are not at the DMV release point in Dillimore (inside the DMV).");
    return 1;
}

Mate,dont take this the wrong way but , in my opinion , you shouldn't be "scripting" a server if you don't really know anything about scripting. Im just saying that you should search for some tutorials and learn some basics before you start and try to script a server. Trying to let these forums script the server for ya won't work..many have tried , trust me.