About cheaters.

Hi,

I want to ask. How cheaters off server? i know with ddos they can make big ping, but off server? how? how to protect from that? i use crash detector, and there is no error's. Sometime when server go off, there was crash and i saw the problem in server.log by crash detector, but now server get off and in log there is no information, nothing bad. Maybe anybody know how to protect server from hackers, and tell how they off server, or whatever?

If they DDoS you then try to get their IP. However, they are most likely not using their own IP and/or several IPs when attacking you. If there are several IPs then try to rangeban them by contacting your hosting company and/or ISP. If there's only one IP ban it yourself. You can't do much about these so called "hackers" but contacting your ISP, his/her ISP and/or hosting company. There are millions of threads like this one.

But here is not ddos. Just server realoading.. Maybe they do that with programs. And i think it's possible to protect from that.