A huge problem

So,i have a problem at some cars...When i enter into a public vehicle (If is a job,or is a faction) and i don't have the keys for that car,in my chatbox will appear "You don't have the keys for this vehicle",for 100 times...
For an example:
Код:
		if(IsAHarvest(newcar))
		{
			if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pJob] == 18)
			{
			    if(FarmerVar[playerid] == 0)
			    {
			    	SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, "___________Farmer guide___________");
			    	SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "** Farmer ** /startharvest, /stopharvest or /exit");
			    	SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, "__________________________________");
			    	TogglePlayerControllable(playerid, 0);
				}
				else { }
			}
			else
			{
			    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "   You don't have keys of this vehicle !");
			    RemovePlayerFromVehicle(playerid);
			}
		}
When i enter in a harvest car,it will appear "** Farmer ** /startharvest, /stopharvest or /exit" for a lot of times...

Yeah,i know that i'm not verry good at english,but i hope that you get the point.
Can someone help me?Please

Where exactly do you use this snippet?

What do you want to say by snippet?Where is the code in the GM?

Anyone can help me?

pawn Код:
if(IsAHarvest(newcar))
        {
            {
                {
                    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "** Farmer ** /startharvest, /stopharvest or /exit");
                }
                else
                {
                     SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "   You don't have keys of this vehicle !");
                }
         }

Try that maybe, If it doesn't work then post the whole command and anything involved with it. I or someone may be able to help you then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yookku
Посмотреть сообщение
What do you want to say by snippet?Where is the code in the GM?
Again, where exactly do you use this snippet/piece of code?

So some car ids ain't set correctly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyhead
Посмотреть сообщение
pawn Код:
if(IsAHarvest(newcar))
        {
            {
                {
                }
                else
                {
                     SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "   You don't have keys of this vehicle !");
                }
         }

Try that maybe, If it doesn't work then post the whole command and anything involved with it. I or someone may be able to help you then.
Well,it's not actualy a command.When you enter in the car it will appear that SCM for multiple times

And that code is after
pawn Код:
public OnPlayerStateChange(playerid, newstate, oldstate)
All my faction and job cars are after this line
For an example,another code with cars
pawn Код:
if(newcar == med1 || newcar == med2 || newcar == med3 || newcar == med4 || newcar == med5)
        {
            if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pMember] == 4 || PlayerInfo[playerid][pLeader] == 4) { }
            else
            {

SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_PINK,"   You don't have the keys of this car !");
            }
        }

This is just some Ravens Roleplay non-sense code the "huge problem" is actually the script your using.

well,it's not actualy Ravens Roleplay,is La-Rp Edit and i can't fix that...