OPCODE Warning(s007): Exception 0xC0000005 at 0x7763DB74

Hello, I'm sorry if I'm posting this on the wrong section (if I am), but unfortunately I was trying to install some CLEO ELM to my game and I had to change the US thingy to make it work and I guess one of my buddy's changed the whole GTA_SA thingy and replaced it. Long story short, the game keep crashing once I was trying to go online and the connecting tab.

Lucky enough, I have a backup saved onto my computer and I'm wondering what I'm doing wrong or what's happening. The game starts up great but once the screen comes up, I get this opcode three times like down below. I know it's not the mods, because I uninstalled all of them. If you know what this opcode means, please help me. Thanks in advance!

Also: After about 30 minutes to an hour, the game keeps crashing.

0xC0000005 Is a uninvalid model,problem can be building texture,car texture or even car component

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***Niko***
Посмотреть сообщение
0xC0000005 Is a uninvalid model,problem can be building texture,car texture or even car component
Do you know how I can fix this issue perhaps?

Alright, I found out what's causing the issue. It's the ELM and I have 9.1 and I Windows 7. Can someone help please?

Nothing can be done to prevent those opcodes warning and the crash. Just remove your CLEO mods.

1.) Uninstall all CLEO mods from the game, remove any car/model/texture/ENB/ mods from your game.
2.) Uninstall GTA SA, remove all registry values associated with the program via regedit.
3.) Re-install GTA SA along with SA-MP, make sure the installation of the game is fully working, and not corrupt!
4.) Re-install SA-MP.

If this fool proof method doesn't work, then I am honestly out of ideas.. It's really hard to predict the actions of a 5+ year old game.

I hate it when this happenes

Try to remove your car mods, and remove your cleo. And if it doesn't work, I am sorry to say, you have uninstall and install GTA San Andreas and SA-MP.

This happened to me once, All I did is removing all my modifications and installing a new fresh directory of GTA San Andreas - Hopefully it helps you

what happens with me is slightly different.
i see the opcode when i enter some random house.
and then i cant ever see any furniture in any house till i relog.
and i have no modifications at all. clean install of gta sa and then samp.
wonder why this is happening :/