Touhou server? Another touhou server. The Best Idea Ever

I planning to make a touhou server in TDM for my server. Teams are: Red [ Scarlet Devils] Orange[ Humans] Purple[Youkais] Blue [Fairies] White [Ghosts]. game play is simple just like cod GM take over turfs with a little twist Moon base is where teams compete in epic TDM combats in a showdown like no other. I plan to make teleports where players can easily teleport to the new DM zones. Also that pirate ship script that was made by a scriptwriter will be used for transportation ( To help players who have fallen in water and gives them a lift.) to the nearest spawn area. Also I planning to add a racing feature where when players are bored they can race with their friends and enjoy a friendly environment and where if a player wants to be AFK they will be spawned to a safe area far away from the battlefield.

Like my idea is it good? Or maybe I should add some killer epic battle music to get the blood pumping

I've never seen a damn proper idea of yours, The hell you thinking about buddy? Its GTA my friend.

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=469365

Moon base? OK now I've heard it all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cirno9
Посмотреть сообщение
I planning to make a touhou server in TDM for my server. Teams are: Red [ Scarlet Devils] Orange[ Humans] Purple[Youkais] Blue [Fairies] White [Ghosts]. game play is simple just like cod GM take over turfs with a little twist Moon base is where teams compete in epic TDM combats in a showdown like no other. I plan to make teleports where players can easily teleport to the new DM zones. Also that pirate ship script that was made by a scriptwriter will be used for transportation ( To help players who have fallen in water and gives them a lift.) to the nearest spawn area. Also I planning to add a racing feature where when players are bored they can race with their friends and enjoy a friendly environment and where if a player wants to be AFK they will be spawned to a safe area far away from the battlefield.

Like my idea is it good? Or maybe I should add some killer epic battle music to get the blood pumping
oh my god can u stop making idiotic threads and swearing at people's game modes , i know -rep feature is gone !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plix
Посмотреть сообщение
oh my god can u stop making idiotic threads and swearing at people's game modes , i know -rep feature is gone !!
Hey AMERICAN Idiot get lost! Quit being racist I can't stand racist Americans. Your irritating me. I only post here to share my idea not to get trash talked by some stupid kid like you who doesn't have any matters.

Why Internet always got rude kids. Quit being rude. Your the one who makes my blood boil in anger!!!

This is why Americans are idiots because your one of them who is rude. I going start flagging post I see racist and offensive if you don't like it. Then don't harass me Period.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Hey AMERICAN Idiot get lost! Quit being racist I can't stand racist Americans. Your irritating me. I only post here to share my idea not to get trash talked by some stupid kid like you who doesn't have any matters.

Why Internet always got rude kids. Quit being rude. Your the one who makes my blood boil in anger!!!

This is why Americans are idiots because your one of them who is rude. I going start flagging post I see racist and offensive if you don't like it. Then don't harass me Period.
oh my god my eyes got red!

and lol i am not from america RETARD
i live in Australia
Ha.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

Hey AMERICAN Idiot get lost!

Do you purposely want to get banned?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plix
Посмотреть сообщение
oh my god my eyes got red!

and lol i am not from america RETARD
i live in Australia
Ha.

I can careless you act just like a American. Bastard. I'm 21 Your just a kid I only posted a idea to get positive feedback. Ex: "I like your idea cirno keep up with good work" But hell no I getting hate comments from you the only stupid kid. Who is careless jeez I see how it is. I will cut you off rudely back . I posted only about my idea and you rudely cut me off do I have to start knocking sense into you. I will.. I will knock sense into you

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

I will.. I will knock sense into you
Knock sense into me, I'm an American

We need more DM servers, so, your idea looks fine

Btw, what's a touhou? lol

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

I can careless you act just like a American. Bastard. I'm 21 Your just a kid I only posted a idea to get positive feedback. Ex: "I like your idea cirno keep up with good work" But hell no I getting hate comments from you the only stupid kid. Who is careless jeez I see how it is. I will cut you off rudely back . I posted only about my idea and you rudely cut me off do I have to start knocking sense into you. I will.. I will knock sense into you
Can't that font get any bigger??