Not saving positions

When I do /save PARAMS it doesn't create the .txt file, so I can't get the coords.
Any help?

I'm running SA-MP as an admin btw...
Taking screenshots also doesn't create the JPEG file in the screenshots folder.

It seems maybe some files/file structures may be corrupt, or not even set-up at all, for some reason. Check your San Andreas User Files, for a correct structure. Is your file structure set up properly?

tried to reinstalling samp?

Manually create the txt., And maybe it will register later in this one, worries writing?

- Running SA-MP as administrator (already done as you said)
- Check whether your GTA San Andreas user files even exist?
- Try creating the folder 'SAMP' and savedpositions.txt file. Also the screen folder inside SAMP folder.

For Windows 8 users:

Note: This is not occurring for every Windows 8 user.

If you're using Windows 8 due to their AppData saving thing, it might inside your AppData. If you're using x86 a.k.a 32-bit windows then you don't need to add (x86) in Program Files name.

Код:
C:\Users\UserNameHere\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas

None of the solutions work, but thanks anyway...

Do the rest of the client command work? If they do, then try using /rs to save. It will save into rawpositions.txt in the documents > samp folder.

It saves only on foot position I think but I could find the vehicle positions into my gta sa's folder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantinos
Посмотреть сообщение
Do the rest of the client command work? If they do, then try using /rs to save. It will save into rawpositions.txt in the documents > samp folder.

It saves only on foot position I think but I could find the vehicle positions into my gta sa's folder.
/rs also doesn't work...

Hmmmmmmmm... That's weird... You may need to try contacting rockstar or something. But anyway, there are other ways to get coordinates. You can get them by either getting a CLEO mod, which displays your current coordinates, or even s-o-b-e-i-t, shows the players coordinates, but I'd rather use the CLEO mod, but s-o-b-i-e-t would work too... Hope I helped.

If problem can't be fixed, use other scripts which can act as an alternative to your problems.

Co-ordinates saver - http://pastebin.com/f2422ee03 ( /savecoo to save co-ordinates, will be stored in your scriptfiles folder )

Fraps - http://www.fraps.com/ ( Self-explanatory, take pictures )