Help me in Fixing the Warnings (Bugs)

PHP код:
E:\Script\gamemodes\Gamemode.pwn(166) : warning 213tag mismatch
E
:\Script\gamemodes\Gamemode.pwn(166) : warning 213tag mismatch
E
:\Script\gamemodes\Gamemode.pwn(550) : warning 202number of arguments does not match definition
E
:\Script\gamemodes\Gamemode.pwn(562) : warning 202number of arguments does not match definition
E
:\Script\gamemodes\Gamemode.pwn(574) : warning 202number of arguments does not match definition
E
:\Script\gamemodes\Gamemode.pwn(608) : warning 202number of arguments does not match definition
E
:\Script\gamemodes\Gamemode.pwn(166) : warning 204symbol is assigned a value that is never used"Pickupname"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664              Copyright (c1997-2006ITB CompuPhase
7 Warnings

Help Me in Fixing these Warnings Please.

Your (Pawno) codes of respective marked line?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [vTc]Patroool
Посмотреть сообщение
Your (Pawno) codes of respective marked line?
Pawno is the editor.

Show us the code from the lines you got the errors.

I don't know dear, I can give you my Pawno File via Skype. Can you Fix it and give me back?

Yeah sorry, Your error line codes.

Show us what you tried to edit or make.

The number in the brackets is the corresponding line:

Quote:

E:\Script\gamemodes\Gamemode.pwn(NUMBER) <----- This is the line

So tell us all the lines it's occurred on by using the [ pawn ] [ / pawn ] tags on the forum, copy & paste.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanishHaq
Посмотреть сообщение
The number in the brackets is the corresponding line:

So tell us all the lines it's occurred on by using the [ pawn ] [ / pawn ] tags on the forum, copy & paste.
How could I find these Lines Man? There are so many. And I don't know which line are receiving WARNINGS?

pawn Код:
E:\Script\gamemodes\Gamemode.pwn(166) : warning 213: tag mismatch
E:\Script\gamemodes\Gamemode.pwn(166) : warning 213: tag mismatch
E:\Script\gamemodes\Gamemode.pwn(550) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
E:\Script\gamemodes\Gamemode.pwn(562) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
E:\Script\gamemodes\Gamemode.pwn(574) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
E:\Script\gamemodes\Gamemode.pwn(608) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
E:\Script\gamemodes\Gamemode.pwn(166) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "Pickupname"
Lines: 166, 550, 562, 574, 608

Do Ctrl + G and write the first line (166), hit enter. It will direct you to the line 166 (if you check at the left side of the editor, it says the lines). Copy and paste it. Do the same for the rest of the lines. And please mention what code is from which line.

Line (213): [Warning 1 ]

PHP код:
public OnPlayerConnect(playerid)
{
    new 
name[MAX_PLAYER_NAME]; //Making a new variable called 'name'. name[MAX_PLAYER_NAME] is created so we can use it to get player's name.

GetPlayerName(playerid,name,sizeof(name)); //Get player's name

if(fexist(Path(playerid))) /* Check if the connected user is registered or not. fexist stands for file exist. So if file exist in the files(Path(playerid)),*/

{// then

INI_ParseFile(Path(playerid),"loadaccount_%s", .bExtra true, .extra playerid); //Will load user's data using INI_Parsefile.

ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,dlogin,DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT,"Login","Access granted. You are now logged in. \nInsert your password to login to your account","Login","Quit");/*A dialog with input style will appear so you can insert your password to login.*/

}
    else 
//If the connected user is not registered,

{//then we will 'force' him to register :)

ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,dregister,DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT,"Register","Welcome! This account is not registered.\nEnter your own password to create a new account.","Register","Quit");
        return 
1;
    }
    return 
1;

Line: 213 // [Warning 2]

Same.

Line 202 [Warning 3]
PHP код:
    if(fexist(Path(playerid))) 
Line 202 [Warning 4]

Same

Line 202 [Warning 5]

Same

Line 202 [Warning 6]

Same

Line 204 [Warning 7]
PHP код:
 INI_ParseFile(Path(playerid),"loadaccount_%s", .bExtra true, .extra playerid); 
Thanks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAFIAWARS
Посмотреть сообщение
Line (213): [Warning 1 ]

PHP код:
public OnPlayerConnect(playerid)
{
    new 
name[MAX_PLAYER_NAME]; //Making a new variable called 'name'. name[MAX_PLAYER_NAME] is created so we can use it to get player's name.

GetPlayerName(playerid,name,sizeof(name)); //Get player's name

if(fexist(Path(playerid))) /* Check if the connected user is registered or not. fexist stands for file exist. So if file exist in the files(Path(playerid)),*/

{// then

INI_ParseFile(Path(playerid),"loadaccount_%s", .bExtra true, .extra playerid); //Will load user's data using INI_Parsefile.

ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,dlogin,DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT,"Login","Access granted. You are now logged in. \nInsert your password to login to your account","Login","Quit");/*A dialog with input style will appear so you can insert your password to login.*/

}
    else 
//If the connected user is not registered,

{//then we will 'force' him to register :)

ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,dregister,DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT,"Register","Welcome! This account is not registered.\nEnter your own password to create a new account.","Register","Quit");
        return 
1;
    }
    return 
1;

Line: 213 // [Warning 2]

Same.

Line 202 [Warning 3]
PHP код:
    if(fexist(Path(playerid))) 
Line 202 [Warning 4]

Same

Line 202 [Warning 5]

Same

Line 202 [Warning 6]

Same

Line 204 [Warning 7]
PHP код:
 INI_ParseFile(Path(playerid),"loadaccount_%s", .bExtra true, .extra playerid); 
Thanks!!
Are U showing Lines 213, 204 and 202?? (those are warnings) show line 166, and other