Can't find my server

Before when I go to internet list and type "Team Deathmatch" under mode, It showed my server there, now It doesn't.

And when I click Internet list, I ticked, "Not Full & "Not Empty", there are total of 648 servers, and my server isn't there. My server has 20 players and noone joined/left. And I couldn't find my server in the 20's list

yup, its not working for my friend either. please help

Maybe it's because you have it on your favourites? , that's what happens to me, I add a sever and then it won't show on the Internet or hosted list.

Deleted it from favorites, and same results.

Make sure in your "server.cfg" that "announce" next to it their should be a space then 1. Like this: announce 1

http://prntscr.com/1ow6cu

yeye.. i am not noob, i know that.

That wasn't needed

I don't get the issue when you could just enter your server via your fav's? :l

If you let it host by a hosting company, and other people can join, you also should be visible on the internet-list.

o sa-mp vem andando com bugs, desde ontem de ontem, quando se procura algum server pelo "MOD" na lista da internet, no meu caso eu Procuro "BRASIL" nas primeira posiзгo, sу aparece os mesmo servidores, eles nuncam muda. isso ta errado, mesmo fechando o sa-mp e abrindo de novo, fica a mesma coisa.

I've got the same problem with my aviation server. Very annoying