How to use mods?

Hey, where can i put the mods example skin-car mods??
-Alex

Hello Alex!

First download the car, or the ped (skin).
You should get two files: something.txd and something.dff

You have to put those in a file called GTA3.img, you will find it in this directory:
GTA SA/models/

To open GTA3.img, you need a tool called SPARK, or something similar, but Spark is the easiest one, I guess.
Okay so open GTA3.img with SPARK, then just click the two files you downloaded (.txd & .dff), and put them in the Spark window, press CTRL + S, close it, go in-game and enjoy.

You can find a lot of tutorials, if never you haven't understand a word of what I said

First of all.Download a imgtool editor which allows you to replace your currently car mods/skin peds with a modded one.Each mod has .dff .txd file which is also in imgtool editor,you've to replace both of those files in case to get modded one working.
NOTE:Mods might crash your game or even it would screw your whole GTA(happened once to me) also mods might lag very hard.It's not recommended to use mods if you're playing gta on the lowest settings.
Meh..Didn't saw that Spaggiari posted.

Thank you rep+ to all

if you place it in the custom.img in the sa-mp folder then you don't run the risk of ruining the whole game (since you're not deleting files) and it takes a lot less time to rebuild the archive.

What's about weapons ?! what to do with weapons mods ?!