Lag/Bug/Lost connection all of a sudden

Hello, today after I restarted my PC, on every server I get on, after a couple of minutes I get either bugged, extremely lagged or loose the connection. I don't have any kind of mods installed so would re-installing sa-mp or San Andreas work? or something else?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

What kind of lag is it, FPS-like lag (your movements themselves are slow)? or to you does it look like everyone else lags / pauses and your ping suddenly skyrockets every few minutes / seconds?

Since you mentioned losing connection I will presume it's the latter and suggest modifying your Internet connection. check to see if anybody else is using your Internet and shut down any downloads and programs that use Internet (mainly skype and IRC).

If youre using wireless internet, move your computer closer to the access point. if you have wireless and your router has no security on it, it's possible someone else in the neighborhood is using it and causing Internet lag.

If none of this helps and the connection still lags after a few days (in my experience sometimes it only happens for a day or so), consider replacing the ethernet cable (wired) or try another router channel (wireless)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alternative112
Посмотреть сообщение
What kind of lag is it, FPS-like lag (your movements themselves are slow)? or to you does it look like everyone else lags / pauses and your ping suddenly skyrockets every few minutes / seconds?

Since you mentioned losing connection I will presume it's the latter and suggest modifying your Internet connection. check to see if anybody else is using your Internet and shut down any downloads and programs that use Internet (mainly skype and IRC).

If youre using wireless internet, move your computer closer to the access point. if you have wireless and your router has no security on it, it's possible someone else in the neighborhood is using it and causing Internet lag.

If none of this helps and the connection still lags after a few days (in my experience sometimes it only happens for a day or so), consider replacing the ethernet cable (wired) or try another router channel (wireless)
My ping most of the times is 120-290 but everyone around me has extremely lag. My internet connection is wireless, but it's secured by a password key. Although I just connected a computer to my modem with an ethernet cable, could that be it?

Tried restarting your router or trying another server? Sounds more like internet or server issues

Check you'r internet speed or you instal any mod?