Playing SA-MP in 1920x1080 with multiple monitors

When I launch a server in SA-MP, my monitors native resolution of 1920x1080 isn't showing up in the device selection thing. I can't even change it to 1920x1080 when ingame, unless I use some patch thing. Even then, i only get 1680x1050 in the resolution box and have to change it in-game. That would be fine if the text didn't stay at the old resolution!

EDIT: See the 3rd one from bottom, I just didn't look enough xD

I had this problem when I reinstalled GTA, but it fixed itself after the first start. I am not completely sure how but I think you need to change the 'Widescreen' setting in-game to 'On'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaRealShazz
Посмотреть сообщение
I had this problem when I reinstalled GTA, but it fixed itself after the first start. I am not completely sure how but I think you need to change the 'Widescreen' setting in-game to 'On'.
Tried with both "on" and "off"...

Clone display or extended?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isolated
Посмотреть сообщение
Clone display or extended?
Extended, it's the same with a single display.

On your device list, how many devices do you have ??

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
On your device list, how many devices do you have ??
2, the other is my laptop's internal display.

Okay, which screen are you trying to play SA:MP on ? Monitor or laptop ? Also I apologize for the questions, I'm trying to establish exactly what the problem is before giving you a false answer.

right click your desktop and click screen resolution. What's the highest you can set it to on there?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Okay, which screen are you trying to play SA:MP on ? Monitor or laptop ? Also I apologize for the questions, I'm trying to establish exactly what the problem is before giving you a false answer.
External monitor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marine
Посмотреть сообщение
right click your desktop and click screen resolution. What's the highest you can set it to on there?
1920x1080.