buy command help

Okay so basically im working on a biz system and im making a command to buy food...
I want it to be so that you can only use the command if your in a business but the problem now is that if your outside of ANY business type it will say unknown command, but if your in for instance a clothing shop it will give the proper error "You are not in a restaurant" when I go into a restaurant business and use the command it works fine...

Command:
pawn Код:
CMD:buyfood(playerid, params[])
{
    if(BizInfo[GetPVarInt(playerid,"InBiz")][bType] != 6)
    {
        SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_GRAD2, "   You are not in a restaurant!");
        return 1;
    }
    ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, FOODMENU, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "Restaurant", "Sprunk       $15\nPizza      $30\nHamburger          $20\nChicken        $25", "Buy", "Cancel");
    return 1;
}

anyone?

Man you want if player example go enter in biz can do command and if he is not in biz can't do command?

Okay, it says unknown command if the player is outside of ANY business but when a player is inside of any business it works as I want it to

Instead of
PHP код:
if(BizInfo[GetPVarInt(playerid,"InBiz")][bType] != 6
- It should be
PHP код:
if (GetPVarInt(playerid"InBiz") > && if(BizInfo[GetPVarInt(playerid,"InBiz")][bType] != 6

going to try it right now

Nope.. did not fix it.

My bad- This

PHP код:
if (GetPVarInt(playerid"InBiz") && BizInfo[GetPVarInt(playerid"InBiz")][bType] != 6