Music playing outside VIP -rep+

Hello. I've been looking everywhere for a filterscript or something where all player are able to hear a live stream of music outside a certain location in my server (VIP). I couldn't find anything so I tried to create something myself but also failed because only I could hear the live stream. Could anybody please create a small code for me (or send me a link) so I can hear music outside of VIP only. I know you use IfPlayerIsInRangeOfPoint and PlayAudioStreamForPlayer...I also know you have to StopAudioStreamForPlayer when they exit the area so that when they return, the live stream will re-play for them. Sorry to sound noob, but I've tried. Please help
Thanks in advanced!

what do you mean by outside of VIP? I can help you out with making one, i just dont kind of understand your question

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossZk
Посмотреть сообщение
what do you mean by outside of VIP? I can help you out with making one, i just dont kind of understand your question
Well my server is roleplay an it has a VIP club (A building where players can hangout an stuff) and I want music playing a certain range around the building. For example, when a player is within idk say a radius of 50meters of where the VIP club is...he will hear the live stream of music. When he exits the area around VIP, the audio stream will stop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh_Main
Посмотреть сообщение
Well my server is roleplay an it has a VIP club (A building where players can hangout an stuff) and I want music playing a certain range around the building. For example, when a player is within idk say a radius of 50meters of where the VIP club is...he will hear the live stream of music. When he exits the area around VIP, the audio stream will stop
okay got it, and what are you having troubles with? You made it but only you could hear the music?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossZk
Посмотреть сообщение
okay got it, and what are you having troubles with? You made it but only you could hear the music?
Alot of problems man, I just wanna start from scratch but I dunno what to do. An yeah, only I could hear the music stream. Could you join my Teamspeak channel?

Use this :-
pawn Код:
if(IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid, 7.0, x,y,z))
{
    if(pInfo[playerid][pVip] == Your level);
    {
        PlayAudioStreamForPlayer(playerid, "http://yourlink.pls");
    }
}

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpalK
Посмотреть сообщение
Use this :-
pawn Код:
if(IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid, 7.0, x,y,z))
{
    if(pInfo[playerid][pVip] == Your level);
    {
        PlayAudioStreamForPlayer(playerid, "http://yourlink.pls");
    }
}
Thanks man, what do you mean my level? sorry if it sounds dumb but yeah..An I change the x,y,z to the co ordinates right?

Your level means your VIP Level like 1 or 2.
And yeah, change x,y and z according to your Co-ords.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh_Main
Посмотреть сообщение
Alot of problems man, I just wanna start from scratch but I dunno what to do. An yeah, only I could hear the music stream. Could you join my Teamspeak channel?
sure send me it, and ill help you out

ksvoice.net:9980 thanks. It may be offline though because it keeps stuffing up lately