Police Maverick Turret.

Ok, well first of all this is not about passenger's turret. I have a filterscript that attache's a minigun to the tank. When I press spacebar, a long line, yellow in color just like in the Police Boat (Predator Boat) (a gunshot effect with damage). Except its not the same. It makes a gun sound but not similiar to the predator. When that yellow straight line hits a player, his health decreases. When I press "SPACEBAR" the minigun shoot's but slow.(With Sound and effect.) Now, I need someone professional at scripting. Now this is what I want him to do : I want him to modify that thing into a police maverick turret. But I don't want the damn minigun sticking out of the helicopter. (That spoils the look of the maverick.) If the yellow color thing need's to be shot from an object, add an object that is so small and hide in near where the spotlight is and then the shot's will appear from there. Now, that yellow thing shoots in a straight line and slowly.(Only in that straight line.) What I want to be modified is to add more off that yellow thing and change its Coordinates to be in different position's. But to be shot at different positions. First shot is from the middle of the heli, 2nd shot is from the downside of the heli and so on... .Now, I'm kinda discussing about real game scripting. (I want this to be almost like the Police Maverick In GTA San Andreas but with no pilots and the gunshoot's to be shot at CJ Randomly with different positions.) With the help of the script all player's can modify it. Here is the link to the filterscript. https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?pid=1380660#pid1380660 . Any Better idea's please post...

What? Nobody has replied...

Its been 2 day's.... still no reply.

its better that way?