Low sound in earphones [SGS2]

Hi

I bought some really cheap earphones for my phone (Samsung Galaxy S2).
But the problem is that the sound sounds abit too low... It does with all earphones...

If my sister tries my earphones in her iPhone it be alot louder then
In my phone...

And yes I have all volume settings to to loudest.

Look in attachments there are a picture there, maybe that problem... If I need 2 or 3 "jacks".

Edit: They broke some days ago
, so I'll buy some new ones. And also if I can but some that can solve the problem (If it depends on them).

Edit 2: Original ones that I got with phone is 3 jacked... It's rubber on the end that you should put in long as possible.. I don't like that sort/kind....

Erm, is the volume full?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP2
Посмотреть сообщение
Erm, is the volume full?
Yes of course it's on full. And also in all the settings.

I would recommend buying BEATS for your phone, a friend of my had the same problem he got himself fire red beats, and the sound was amazing.

Do you have an alternative speaker? Like built in speaker in your computer? If so those can also sometimes cause the secondary speakers to be lower than the alternative one.

Its your phones fault it probably doesnt add too much output in the earphones

iPhone's are always much louder with 3.5mm jacks.

This is because iPhone's are capable of increasing the output past "default" -> Although it may cause distortion.

In my brothers car, if I plug my iPhone in and put it up to full volume (on my iPhone). Distortion will come out the speakers, no matter what volume the actual CAR speakers are set to.

If I set it to around 80% on my iPhone - There is no distortion and we can pump the car speakers to MAXIMUM without distortion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick:D
Посмотреть сообщение
I would recommend buying BEATS for your phone, a friend of my had the same problem he got himself fire red beats, and the sound was amazing.
Beats are for cunts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick:D
Посмотреть сообщение
Why would you recommend wasting money on a branded pair of mediocre headphones? In terms of audio quality, beats will never compare with other top-level brands because kids like you snatch them up because they look cool or you like having Dr. Dre branded on your ear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RvGamers
Посмотреть сообщение
Why would you recommend wasting money on a branded pair of mediocre headphones? In terms of audio quality, beats will never compare with other top-level brands because kids like you snatch them up because they look cool or you like having Dr. Dre branded on your ear.
You state "kids like me" while i am probably older than you, and like i was stating, my friend did it, and it worked for him, it was just a recommendation.