[FilterScript] Easy to use and simple admin filterscript

Simple Admin commands script
By lewis1682
This is my first ever filterscript for SAMP, this is a easy and simple to use admin command filterscript read below for all the commands and explanations.
  • /kick [ID] [Reason] To kick a player from the server
  • /ban [ID] [Reason] Bans a player from the server
  • /warn [ID] [Reason] Warns a player, players are kicked after 3 warnings
  • /goto [ID] Teleports you to a selected player
  • /get [ID] Teleports the player to you
  • /mute [ID] [Reason] Mutes a player from the chat with a reason
  • /unmute [ID] Unmutes the player
  • * lewis1682 slaps [ID] Will slap a player on the Z axis. Will also slap a player out of a car around a bit with a large trout.
  • /say [Message] Shows a message to all players
  • /spec [ID] Spectates the selected player
  • /specoff Stops you spectating
  • /givemoney [ID] [Amount] Gives the player a certain amount of money
  • /godmode Toggles your godmode on and off
  • /a [Message] Admin chat, players cannot see this only admin
  • /sethealth [ID] [Health] Sets a players health, 1000000 will make them godmode
  • /setarmour [ID] [Armour] Sets the players armour level
  • /acmds shows a list of admin commands
Requirements
  • SSCANF 2
  • ZCMD
Admins can go on admin duty by typing /duty [Password] the default password is jokeradmin, it is recommended you change this on line 62.

This filterscript is very easy to build off of so you can develop more commands and make it more advanced.

Players have access to an ID command where they type /id [ID] and it will send back the players name.

Admins can place a target on the map (right clicking) and teleport to the ground in that area, please note sometimes you may fall through the ground but you should be teleported back to the ground.

I hope there isn't any bugs if there is please tell me. Also tell me where I can improve, thanks.

Downloads:
adminscript.amx
adminscript.pwn

Please do not remove any credits

This is good, but it should have a leveling system. Like /setlevel 5 for top admin position or /setlevel 1 for Moderator position. If this is what this involved, I would totally use this. Great job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXRealLegitXx
View Post
This is good, but it should have a leveling system. Like /setlevel 5 for top admin position or /setlevel 1 for Moderator position. If this is what this involved, I would totally use this. Great job!
I was trying to do this, but I have no idea at the moment of how to write to a .ini file which is where the data would have to be stored.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewis1682
View Post
I was trying to do this, but I have no idea at the moment of how to write to a .ini file which is where the data would have to be stored.
Ask in the scripting help section or look at some filterscripts with a similar idea and then write the ini file using that.

i can help you if you want

Quote:
Originally Posted by XStormiest
View Post
i can help you if you want
That would be awesome

Woah nice and simple. Great. +1

nice one..

You said that woulb be awesome if help you with the saving system so i did it.
Admin system now contain an Save system with bud by Sice which is very fast than dini and also some protect
Here i put the link: http://pastebin.com/eZGLUuik
I hope you lewis you will like it
PS: I didn't removed any credits , you are the only creator of this script, there is no need to add me to credits , but if you want to add me , you can i have no problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by XStormiest
View Post
You said that woulb be awesome if help you with the saving system so i did it.
Admin system now contain an Save system with bud by Sice which is very fast than dini and also some protect
Here i put the link: http://pastebin.com/eZGLUuik
I hope you lewis you will like it
PS: I didn't removed any credits , you are the only creator of this script, there is no need to add me to credits , but if you want to add me , you can i have no problem
Wow that's amazing thanks so much