how to allow the user to enter a number

I want to learn, how to allow the player to enter a number that stores in a varriable,
i know how to store that number in varriable, and i know it can be done with input dialog,
but if theres a easier way tell me, because i dont know to make dialogs, and please dont send me samp wiki links.

If you want to script that imput dialog for me i will be thanksful but please use regular pawno, dont use zcmd.

btw i need this, so i can finish my filterscript, so thanks in advance. helpers = rep+

Well, ZCMD is a very well known command processor. I wouldn't advise using strcmp.

Also, if you cannot make a simple dialog, with ShowPlayerDialog(), then you should learn before trying to make a full filterscript.

yes your right about that, but about the
Quote:

Also, if you cannot make a simple dialog, with ShowPlayerDialog(), then you should learn before trying to make a full filterscript.

i have server so i make cmds just for me and they work perfectly..

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCS
Посмотреть сообщение
yes your right about that, but about the
i have server so i make cmds just for me and they work perfectly..
Well, just being able to make commands won't get you very far. For example, right now: You are stuck because you cannot simply make an input dialog. Not trying to be rude, so I hope you can accept some criticism.