Is it possible?

Hello there dear SA-MP users.

I am new in this forum and also new in scripting, but, I have some questions.

For an example, is it possible to make the GM in two languages, for example, Language1 and Language2. When you are registering, you have question in what language you want to run the GM, when you choose Language1, the GM will be in Language1, when you schoose second language, then the second language.

I hope you all understand my english and understand my idea of this.

And, if it is possible, then could you please make some help thread or just post into this thread something about if it is possible.

Thank you anyway for reading this thread.

Well, it depends... You can create all of the stuff with the selection in mind...translating them. Though chat translation i have no idea about (if anyone knows one lol, please tell me cause i want that )

I found that in ******:

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=288515

Yep, I'd do it like this
Create a new array
pawn Код:
new language[MAX_PLAYERS];

//When the player chooses language a
language[playerid] = 1;
//Choose language b
language[playerid] = 2;
Now, everytime something is written, do this
pawn Код:
switch(language[playerid])
{
    case 1: //display msg in language a
    case 2: //display msg in language b
}

Yeah, I am interested too, to know is it possible or no.

But if I am translating the GM, then I have to translate:

[Language1] blablablabla / [Language2] blablablabla..
Naahh..

That's way I am asking for this help, because, I am started some GM to make my scripting level better, and slowly making some server, but I am willing to make that all in two languages. And then, if it's, for example, RP server, then players will have to learn two languages, if they are not willing to learn two languages, then they RP will be limited. For example, someone who talks only in second language, he makes some unique business and someone with first language wants to join that business, but he can not, because he do not knows the language, lol Something liek that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RastavalX
Посмотреть сообщение
Yeah, I am interested too, to know is it possible or no.

But if I am translating the GM, then I have to translate:

[Language1] blablablabla / [Language2] blablablabla..
Naahh..

That's way I am asking for this help, because, I am started some GM to make my scripting level better, and slowly making some server, but I am willing to make that all in two languages. And then, if it's, for example, RP server, then players will have to learn two languages, if they are not willing to learn two languages, then they RP will be limited. For example, someone who talks only in second language, he makes some unique business and someone with first language wants to join that business, but he can not, because he do not knows the language, lol Something liek that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrich
Посмотреть сообщение
Did you saw my post ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrich
Посмотреть сообщение
Did you saw my post ?
Yes, I saw your post, but I think I will use that method, who is a bit above...
But thank you, If that above idea will not work for me, i will use your idea, thank you..

This will also help you out.
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=384072