Setting up a paypal

I'm going to be doing some small time business, selling graphics for dollars and such. I'm 16 and to be honest I will need a paypal to recieve my money. I made one a month ago or two and it ended up being locked because my details didn't match my debit card.

I am 16 so I obviously have to lie about my age.

Does anyone have any advice on making a paypal account while underaged? What is the minimum details I have to add for it to work. I want to be able to instantly withdraw the money straight to my bank account to prevent risk of a client scamming me.

Why would we publicly contribute to you doing illegal things...

It's not illegal. It's against paypal's terms and conditions, but it's not exactly morally wrong. It's just a way for me to receive money for honest work.

http://www.fakenamegenerator.com/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onfroi
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't think it's a good idea to make that stuff up when it's connected with my legit bank account.

Just don't link your bank account or cards. You will still be able to receive money from it to use online, with a maximum cap (at least it was for me) of $500 a month. I believe you can have them send you the check as well without a verified account.