None stop hackers please suggest some thing

when a hacker comes on he keeps flooding the chat than the server is in a heavy lag i /ban him than after 30 secs he gets banned and he keeps reloging and coming back really fast i need a solution i can just stay there and ban all day.
he seems to be changing his ip so fast i even rcon banned him and he is still coming back i am lost

You are dealing with low life kids my friend...

Looks at his IP, and choose few letters from it, block those letters. Once we had problem with kids like this and this is how we solved it actually, he had same few numbers in his changed IPs...

but it was some crazy shit like 255.255.255.255
there is no way i can know who is doing what.
i can even ban insistent players

There's a serial ban I have heard, a way to ban someone's hard disk ID. To rejoin they'd need to use a different PC or go out and buy a new hard disk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coltmaster
Посмотреть сообщение
There's a serial ban I have heard, a way to ban someone's hard disk ID. To rejoin they'd need to use a different PC or go out and buy a new hard disk.
No, that's not really a thing in sa-mp atm...Not to my knowledge. Putting in an anti spam, account banning, and things like that are more effective than what you're mistaking serial ban for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ABK]Antonio
Посмотреть сообщение
No, that's not really a thing in sa-mp atm...Not to my knowledge. Putting in an anti spam, account banning, and things like that are more effective than what you're mistaking serial ban for.
I definately know about servers that can ban someone's PC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coltmaster
Посмотреть сообщение
I definately know about servers that can ban someone's PC.
They can't unless they made a plugin or somethin lol

I had the same issue but this kid only did it twice. He even had some kind of clon that followed him and repeated what he was doing, he said that he was "a programmer". I laughed and then I banned him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ABK]Antonio
Посмотреть сообщение
They can't unless they made a plugin or somethin lol
There are undocumented functions to retrieve users' HWID, but it's far from unique so it is not a valid basis for a ban.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toXioneer
Посмотреть сообщение
You are dealing with low life kids my friend...

Looks at his IP, and choose few letters from it, block those letters. Once we had problem with kids like this and this is how we solved it actually, he had same few numbers in his changed IPs...
Sorry for going off-topic guys..., but that image reminds me "firecat", he "hacked his own ********"[for what the people told me..]
For what i know he is the "computer nerd" at his school, so, his friends asked him to "hack" an ******** account, so what had he done? created another ******** account, and then "hacked" it.
I really can't say too much related to it, but it's what i heard.

@Geeboi_Mehdi, if he "restart" the network connection on his router, an new ip will be given to it, and it does take like, 3 seconds to do the change?