/newlife and stuff remove.

----------

----------

----------

----------

Warning, you might get banned with all those bumbs, you can only bump only after 24hours without help received.

Anyway, to do this, just set all playerinfo's to 0. In order to make this thread I suppose you already know how to create accounts, so its not a big deal to reset account stats to 0.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HurtLocker
Посмотреть сообщение
Warning, you might get banned with all those bumbs, you can only bump only after 24hours without help received.

Anyway, to do this, just set all playerinfo's to 0. In order to make this thread I suppose you already know how to create accounts, so its not a big deal to reset account stats to 0.
What are you talking about with playerinfos? He wants to remove the code for it..

Just CTRL+F and look for newlife and oldlife or w/e, then it should be fine.

What I sad was correct, i don't even understand what you said. This guy wants to set a player's stats to 0 This is a roleplay server, thats why he mentions word "life". And whats that about removing code you say? No sense at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K3nX
Посмотреть сообщение
Can someone help me to remove the newlife and continue life completely?
Quote:
Originally Posted by HurtLocker
Посмотреть сообщение
What I sad was correct, i don't even understand what you said. This guy wants to set a player's stats to 0 This is a roleplay server, thats why he mentions word "life". And whats that about removing code you say? No sense at all.
How about .. reading the topic first?
Anyways, if it's in ZCMD, just use CTRL + F to find "CMD:newlife" and delete the whole part starting from that brace to the ending one.

If it isnt ZCMD, CTRL + F /newlife

----------