What is going on w/ my friend?

He can't join any server. Single player doesnt work too but he cant join any server in multiplayer, when he connects, nothing shows.. any help pls? it is probably the single player ,how we help him about it? not even run as admin works, he have windows 8
edit: forgot to mention that i had win8

Make sure his client is compatible with the server's version. www.sa-mp.com/downloads to download the new client.

He's using Samp 0.3x

check if he has the 1.0 gta sa exe file

I will try so.. But i [stupidly] forgot to mention that HE had windows 8.. :/

Yeah; I was forced to revert to win7, win8 isn't good for GTA:SA nor gaming in general.

Windows 8 here, everything works.

don't use win 8 use win 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isolated
Посмотреть сообщение
Yeah; I was forced to revert to win7, win8 isn't good for GTA:SA nor gaming in general.
That was completely unnecessary and I 100% disagree with your statement that "win8 isn't good for gaming in general."

Windows 8 is Windows 7 with some changes. It's basically the same thing when it comes to games. Get your facts straight and maybe you would've saved yourself some time by messing with the GTA compatibility settings and not reverting to windows 7.

I'm running Windows 8 on 4 PCs (all have SAMP) and EVERYTHING works fine for me.

Windows 8 is not the problem... He may be missing something from his GTA directory..