This makes it crash! :(

I have this on my server but for some strange reason makes the server crash when some one joins/leaves the server. I already try testing to see if is being caused by any FS but no. I memorized to see if I had done something to the server but no, that is the only thing a have recently changed. I really need help, I can't see the problem.
pawn Код:
public OnPlayerDeath(playerid, killerid, reason)
{
    SendDeathMessage(killerid,playerid,reason); //Sending the death msg
    if(killerid != INVALID_PLAYER_ID) // Valid killer, give cash+score
    {
        SetPlayerScore(killerid, GetPlayerScore(killerid) + 2); //Giving +2 score to the killer
        GivePlayerMoney(killerid, 100); //Giving 100$ to the killer

GivePlayerMoney(playerid, -100); //taking 100$ from the player that died
                SetPlayerScore(playerid, GetPlayerScore(playerid) - 1);
    }
    return 1;
}

The problem can't be in that part of the code. There's nothing wrong with it, at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarzI
Посмотреть сообщение
The problem can't be in that part of the code. There's nothing wrong with it, at all.
OMG! then what could cause that to happen bro? : sadmeme :

If you'd be so kind and upload your entire script to pastebin.com or something, we here at the forum could look at it and probably find whatever's causing it

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarzI
Посмотреть сообщение
If you'd be so kind and upload your entire script to pastebin.com or something, we here at the forum could look at it and probably find whatever's causing it
"upload your entire script" Don't get offended but... I'm not doing that! (you know why)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
Посмотреть сообщение
I assume this is because you are in facy psychic and thus assume everyone on these forums is too? Yes?
First , what is "facy" and whatever you meant is not. Is because someone can steal it. 7_7

Well then you'll have to deal with your problems on your own.

But no one have to be so rude. I just want to keep my staff safe. :/

Would you consider a teamviewer help? (i'm guessing no )