Falling Interior?

Hey, When I go into my pickup for the interior, I just fall straight through the floor? Can someone please help me because I really need to know this....

I have changed the universe IDs about a little but still, Not a thing is working for me...

Thanks to whoever helps me here...

Just make timmer before you enter in interior!

You have to set the position and the interior, Otherwise you will get bugged.

Example

pawn Код:
SetPlayerPos(playerid,1118.8878,-10.2737,1002.0859); //Setting the position to where I want get teleported (Inside the interior)
SetPlayerInterior(playerid,12); ///Setting the Interior

Quote:
Originally Posted by [CG]Milito
Посмотреть сообщение
You have to set the position and the interior, Otherwise you will get bugged.

Example

pawn Код:
SetPlayerPos(playerid,1118.8878,-10.2737,1002.0859); //Setting the position to where I want get teleported (Inside the interior)
SetPlayerInterior(playerid,12); ///Setting the Interior
Yes, I did this but not this interior id, I tried allot but still, It doesn't work. Thank you both also I have created a timer.. Still nothing works...

Which Interior are you using? You have do put this:

SetPlayerInterior(playerid,interiorid);

Otherwise you will see nothing and you will fall from the Heaven.

I am using interior ID 3 right now. The interior is near madd doggs mansions interior is. I created the freeze when the player enters?

Then make something what freezes the player when he picked up the pickup. Fall you too from the interior if you not picking up the pickup?

All you have to do is; set the player's position, freeze the player for 3-5 seconds, unfreeze the player, and carry on with your life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
All you have to do is; set the player's position, freeze the player for 3-5 seconds, unfreeze the player, and carry on with your life.
Yep. that happens to me last time too. when i used almost like 50 Pickup (Entrance/Exit) so what i did is 3-4 seconds would work.

Example
pawn Код:
if(pickupid == buginterior)
{  
    //uses milto's pos and interior id
    SetPlayerPos(playerid, 1118.8878,-10.2737,1002.0859);
    SetPlayerInterior(playerid, 12);
    TogglePlayerControllable(playerid, 0); //player can't move
    SetTimerEx("LoadInterior",4000,0,"d",playerid); //4 seconds timer no repeat
}

forward LoadInterior(playerid);
public LoadInterior(playerid)