Hey guys

Hey guys!My name's Richard Anderson and I'm from Pakistan.This is my first thread.I have made my forum acct a day ago.I hope I'll find fun here,with you guys.
Anyway,I'll be releasing my first mapping of a sheriff department and taxi company in a few days but I have a question.
Look,when I chose a house in mta,It doesn't have interior.How to give it interior.Not a custom interior,normal interior.I have installed mta few days ago and I need help regarding it.Hope u guys will help me!

I'm not quite sure what you need. Your English is pretty bad...

I THINK you're trying to figure out how to change interiors in the MTA map editor. If so, there's a button towards the top of the screen on the right side that says something about interiors. From there, you can select a different interior.

Otherwise, I think your question may be better suited to be placed on the MTA forums, instead of the SA:MP forums!

I know my english is not so good,but there is no option ''interiors'',there is an option definition.From there,I add ''interiors'' but what to do next? and when I double click the building and then set the interior to 1,it disappears.

I will +rep you if your solution helped me!

Do you mean that when you choose the house, that there is no furniture? (i.e. couches, cabinets etc) If so, you're selecting the 'interior' or 'house' model itself. AFAIK you can't edit or remove items from the 'interiors', only add to them.

You can add objects to these interiors by going to the 'Object' menu, then selecting 'interior objects' from the drop down list at the top. Or, you can edit these preset interiors by going to 'Locations' at the top, then selecting one from the list.

This is more of a question for the MTA forums, so next time try to ask over there.

No no!You are not getting my problem.Look,I do the following things...

I run mta map editor.
I select a house and place it somewhere on the ground
I see into the house but I see no interior.
I could see the exterior/house but not the interior/inside the house.You know why?Tell me how to add interior also!

Sorry for posting here again and again.This is my last post.I can't make acct on mta forums.It says''You u banned from making actt here.....

Hmm'
im not that good in Mapping etc.
Otherwise Welcome Here!

Most buildings (objects) don't have a interior inside it. Just find the interior you want, it's object ID, and place it inside that house.

Welcome to the SA-MP forums Richi!

Interiors and exteriors are separate objects. You need to place them yourself.

I should place a house(for example) ,find its interior and place it inside the house??
Now,I am getting it.Thanks !