Slower internet -_-

WTF again ?/.. shit .. On 27 March 2013, a cut in optical fiber submarine cable degraded 70% - 80% internet speed in several countries including my country -_- shit.. .. there is alot of lag on Sa-mp and websites .. i think i will not be online for a while..

according to the source:
Quote:
Mar 27, 2013 fault:

A cut in the segment 4 of South East Asia-Middle East-Western Europe 4 (SEA-ME-WE 4) submarine optical fiber cable on Wednesday morning (27 March 2013) has been reported leading to a degradation of internet speed by 70 % - 80 % in several countries including England. A consortium of SEA-ME-WE-4 Cable System is working on the fault but they have not come up with a resolution time for this problem and confirmed nature of fault is yet to be determined

In germany T-Com is thinking about using pseudoflatrates like the ones they use for mobileinternet....

" including England." I don't think the internet can really get any slower.

Thats why my internet is slow today (Can't play SA-MP all the servers are having ping above 600 ) and btw how you got to know about this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Wolf
View Post
Thats why my internet is slow today (Can't play SA-MP all the servers are having ping above 600 ) and btw how you got to know about this?
Same here

No wonder why most servers lag so much today My download speed now is like 24kb/s !!!
This sucks!

I got a issue when i go to speedtest website it shows me same 5 MBPS but how dafuq?

This inclused colombia?

Does this include Wi-Fi!

^^^yes.