Samp Ping- uncontrollable

Guys My Internet speed is 3Mbps and Ping was around 120-160 but today my ping is 400-500 and I speed test no problem with the speed & I closed all application that run using Internet but to no help Can anyone elaborate the cause and solution for this Problem. Best one will be rewarded

+rep for best solution

Quote:
Originally Posted by VET
Посмотреть сообщение
Guys My Internet speed is 3Mbps and Ping was around 120-160 but today my ping is 400-500 and I speed test no problem with the speed & I closed all application that run using Internet but to no help Can anyone elaborate the cause and solution for this Problem. Best one will be rewarded

+rep for best solution
Try other servers. It might just be the server that you play on that is lagging / far away.

It's most likely the server. Contacting the server management, informing them about the problem, could solve the problem or give you a clear reason.

I am experiencing the same thing as you, it could be a problem with your ISP, contact them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3ventic
Посмотреть сообщение
It's most likely the server. Contacting the server management, informing them about the problem, could solve the problem or give you a clear reason.
What if the host's country is far away from his country? Do you think server owners will move to a new IP and country AGAIN because a player got 400+ ping?

I used CCleaner everytime I want to join in SA:MP and I close any program I don't use anymore, however, if the host's country is located miles away, then you cannot do anything about it.

Probably the distance to the server.
Like when the server is hosted in your country your and the server's ping will be lower rather than a server hosted at a different corner of the world.

High ping won't directly mean that you are lagging though.