Question regarding Dialog string length.

So I have a Talent Selection dialog, and it requires a lot of text. So I've decided to do this. (Shown Below.) It works fine and everything. Is this a good idea, or is it a bad idea? If it's a bad idea, please let me know what other options I have with long dialogs.

pawn Код:
CMD:talent(playerid, params[])
{
    new dialogstr[425];
    strcat(dialogstr, "{00FFFF}Tank[100] (You will spawn with 130 health instead of 100.)\n");
    strcat(dialogstr, "{E6E61A}Gold'Digga [250] (You receive twice the rewards upon killing an enemy.)\n");
    strcat(dialogstr, "{DD3522}Vengeance [450] (You will light near-by enemies on fire when you die.)\n");
    strcat(dialogstr, "{7F7F7F}Stealth [650] (You will be completely hidden on the radar.)\n");
    strcat(dialogstr, "{1AFF00}Second Chance [800] (Spawn at death location)\n");
    strcat(dialogstr, "{FF0000}Regeneration [1000] (Regenerate 10 health every 20 seconds.)");
    ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,TALENT_DIALOG,DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "Talent Selection",dialogstr,"Select","Cancel");
    return 1;
}
Thank you.

Just bumping, because once it goes onto the second page it becomes long forgotten.

Not really sure what you're asking..