help! i need help! please help me! fast! come on

I want to use a guy's stunt map and when i take his CreateDynamicObject its says it doesnt know CreateDynamicObject!

i put it in OnGameModeInit or is that wrong?

You need to download Incognito's streamer.
Search on ******.

Nope still says this:

C:\Users\Adrian\Desktop\Test\pawno\BKS.pwn(84) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateDynamicObject"
C:\Users\Adrian\Desktop\Test\pawno\BKS.pwn(85) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Users\Adrian\Desktop\Test\pawno\BKS.pwn(85) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateDynamicObject"
C:\Users\Adrian\Desktop\Test\pawno\BKS.pwn(86) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateDynamicObject"
C:\Users\Adrian\Desktop\Test\pawno\BKS.pwn(87) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateDynamicObject"
C:\Users\Adrian\Desktop\Test\pawno\BKS.pwn(8 : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateDynamicObject"
C:\Users\Adrian\Desktop\Test\pawno\BKS.pwn(89) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateDynamicObject"
C:\Users\Adrian\Desktop\Test\pawno\BKS.pwn(90) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateDynamicObject"
C:\Users\Adrian\Desktop\Test\pawno\BKS.pwn(91) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateDynamicObject"
C:\Users\Adrian\Desktop\Test\pawno\BKS.pwn(92) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateDynamicObject"
C:\Users\Adrian\Desktop\Test\pawno\BKS.pwn(93) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateDynamicObject"
C:\Users\Adrian\Desktop\Test\pawno\BKS.pwn(94) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateDynamicObject"
C:\Users\Adrian\Desktop\Test\pawno\BKS.pwn(95) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateDynamicObject"
C:\Users\Adrian\Desktop\Test\pawno\BKS.pwn(96) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateDynamicObject"

have you included the streamer #include <streamer>
don't forget to load the plugin too inside the server.cfg

As stated above. You need to
pawn Код:
#include <streamer>
and also add the plugin in your server.cfg file.
Код:
plugins streamer.dll

I don't help people who have topic titles that say 'please help me! fast! come on'. We are all VOULENTEERS. We are not employees of some sort of support forum. We use our free time to help others for no reward. We don't like to be bossed around.

(This would be about the 50th time I've made this god damn point)