Quote:
Originally Posted by PawNFoX
n1 saif. tested it (;
thanks

I found 2 bugs

If someone is admin, and then dies, he is no longer admin
If someone is a normal player and then dies, he is an admin or a mod
Sry for my bad english I have Tranlate this with google translator
but otherwise the script verry verry good go on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cj101ah
I found 2 bugs

If someone is admin, and then dies, he is no longer admin
If someone is a normal player and then dies, he is an admin or a mod
Sry for my bad english I have Tranlate this with google translator
but otherwise the script verry verry good go on!
Fixed download this version

Good job, bro. I'll be downloading it when I get home from school. At the moment I'm running late, but when I get home I'll download it and test it. Once again, good job, bro.

pawn Code:
C:\Documents and Settings\jServer0.3\gamemodes\SaAdmin.pwn(681) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint"
C:\Documents and Settings\jServer0.3\gamemodes\SaAdmin.pwn(683) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint"
C:\Documents and Settings\jServer0.3\gamemodes\SaAdmin.pwn(686) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint"
C:\Documents and Settings\jServer0.3\gamemodes\SaAdmin.pwn(696) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint"
C:\Documents and Settings\jServer0.3\gamemodes\SaAdmin.pwn(698) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint"
C:\Documents and Settings\jServer0.3\gamemodes\SaAdmin.pwn(702) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint"
C:\Documents and Settings\jServer0.3\gamemodes\SaAdmin.pwn(1528) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPlayerFightingStyle"
C:\Documents and Settings\jServer0.3\gamemodes\SaAdmin.pwn(1539) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPlayerFightingStyle"
C:\Documents and Settings\jServer0.3\gamemodes\SaAdmin.pwn(1549) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPlayerFightingStyle"
C:\Documents and Settings\jServer0.3\gamemodes\SaAdmin.pwn(1559) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPlayerFightingStyle"
C:\Documents and Settings\jServer0.3\gamemodes\SaAdmin.pwn(1569) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPlayerFightingStyle"
C:\Documents and Settings\jServer0.3\gamemodes\SaAdmin.pwn(1579) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPlayerFightingStyle"
C:\Documents and Settings\jServer0.3\gamemodes\SaAdmin.pwn(2519) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint"
C:\Documents and Settings\jServer0.3\gamemodes\SaAdmin.pwn(3314) : error 017: undefined symbol "RepairVehicle"
C:\Documents and Settings\jServer0.3\gamemodes\SaAdmin.pwn(4625) : error 017: undefined symbol "RepairVehicle"
C:\Documents and Settings\jServer0.3\gamemodes\SaAdmin.pwn(4976) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint"
C:\Documents and Settings\jServer0.3\gamemodes\SaAdmin.pwn(5038) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664          Copyright (c) 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

16 Errors.
erm

Ugh, I tried, but How do you install it?

How Lvl 1 Ban AND unban

Can someone help me add this to my server? i have no clue how to add scripts to my server

where i can set my self admin? in script? in game only the player commands works right now.

nice admin script. i'm new in script can you help me change name?

Uhm, can someone tell me how to add this admin script to my server?

Is a Nice admin script
------------------------------------------------
my "account" have level 5 (Managment)
what for level need i for use the /rconcommands ?

Bug REPORT :

1. This game mode will respawn the vehicles properly. Therefore, while it is Repsawnt but dead, they are back and not go away.
2. Now and then when you enter the vehicle will be automatically frozen but otherwise a very good script !!!!!!

I have translate this