Where to Learn Photoshop?

Hi SA-MP Community,

Can you guys suggest me a good site or a good ******* channel where I can learn photoshop easily.
And from where should I start?

Regards.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=learning+photoshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakku
Посмотреть сообщение
Bruh, that's what I usually do. -_-
Did you even cared to read the whole post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faisal_khan
Посмотреть сообщение
Bruh, that what I usually do. -_-
Did you even cared to read the whole post?
I did. Did you ever dare to read the tutorials carefully? No one is going to help you hand by hand.
I learnt many useful things by going through tutorials

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakku
Посмотреть сообщение
I did. Did you ever dare to read the tutorials carefully? No one is going to help you hand by hand.
I learnt many useful things by going through tutorials
I have downloaded a shit load of tutorials, learnt the basic things, but I want to learn all the functions in detail. Also searched the adobe tutorial for photoshop site. Till date I haven't come through any site which have every features described.

Try starting with the manual that is usually delivered with it, if you dont donwload it illegally.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I have downloaded a shit load of tutorials, learnt the basic things, but I want to learn all the functions in detail. Also searched the adobe tutorial for photoshop site. Till date I haven't come through any site which have every features described.
Learning ALL functions of Photoshop will take you like a century.
I started like 5-6years ago and I still don't know EVERY detailed functioned
and I've gone to a vocational college where I learnt professional working with
it for Print and Non-Print devices.

Most People here who do great Photoshopstuff probably don't know what I know
and I still am not nearly done with ALL functions of it.

But yeah like many people suggested, go by learning from tutorials on ******* and stuff.
There are many nice channels out there, though I don't know any at the moment.

Mostly I didn't use just one channel in my beginning I just used ****** and searched for an effect
that I wanted to learn.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
You posted this topic today and you already want to learn advanced stuff? This doesn't work like this. In other words, practice makes a man perfect.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
You don't need all of the functions whether you think you need it or not. I can create many web designs, signatures, logos, icons, and graphics in general without using not even half of Photoshop's entire library of functions.

Don't be an impatient person who thinks skipping the basics and going straight to the advance things will get you good. Also by the way, it's not the functions that make the graphics good, it's how you use them.