Too high pickup are not spawned

Hi !
I've a little bug with SA-MP : When a pickup is too high in the map, he is spawned, but the player don't see it. (Like Z : 5000)

I'm the only one ?
Thanks, and sorry for my bad english !

The last time I tried creating pickups that were either very far from SA map or too high was before 0.3b. The pickups that were far away wouldn't be visible at all.

Now, why would you create a pickup higher than 1000 Z units? In case you got mapping done there, those objects don't need be too high. The highest a normal-flying plane/helicopter can go is at least 800 Z units. Therefore, unless a player is hacking he/she won't be able to get there. So, spawning pickups higher than 1,200 (this would be my limit) would/may not work. That could be the reason why the pickup is invisible.

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Limits

5,000 is too much!

You can't spawn pickups further away than 3500 meters from the center of SA on the X and Y planes. It's likely that a similar limit is also on the Z plane.

I can confirm the problem, and it's quite annoying. I thought to make some enterable houses with pickup as the entrance, which are placed in self-made city at the oceans. With this limit, I can't do that.

Some may say I can go with a checkpoint, but there is another problem that the checkpoint will be visible at the sea surface, while the detection area is still at the original position. Players can't see the entrance could be a big problem.

Why not go with Areas and Streamed objects as the marker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [uL]Pottus
Посмотреть сообщение
Why not go with Areas and Streamed objects as the marker?
Objects have collision and you can't "pick" it up, which is the problem. If you can remove the collision, yes you can. I just thought we can use the white arrow which doesn't have a collision as a fake pickup.