[FilterScript] Auto Messages editable ingame with dialog

Hello, this filterscript is for a simple use, i.e. ingame auto messages. There are a number of reasons why you should use this
Auto-Message filterscript over any other Auto-Message filterscript, to see them, check out the features below.

Features:
  • Add/delete/edit automessages using a dialog dynamically.
  • Supports upto 9 automessages.
  • All messages save even if you close the server.
  • Messages displayed in a sequence one by one, not randomly, so there is no chance of redundancy (i.e. no repetition of same messages).
  • Rcon command only access.
  • Time gap between each automessage (1 minute by default) can be customized by changing the define TIMEGAP in pwn file.
  • User friendly script with right error messages displayed to minimize errors from user side.
  • Completely dynamic and memory efficient.

Commands:
There is only one command and its a rcon command which is /automsgs

Screenshot:

The above screenshot consists 2 automessages, you can add up to 9 automessages at max.

Download:

Note:[*]If you wanna use this filterscript in your server, download from dropbox. (Also consists of a text file in script files folder which is very important, make sure not to mess with it unless you really know what you are doing)
If you just wanna see the source code, view at pastebin.[*]Filterscript uses sscanf2 plugin by ******

Download from dropbox [FULL PACK]
(includes source code, amx file and a text file)

PasteBin (SourceCode)

(Filterscript tested on windows operating system)

Bugs Found:
[none]

Nice

I didn't get does it show the messages randomly or it shows them in a row by the numbers which I have to set ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by x96664
Посмотреть сообщение
I didn't get does it show the messages randomly or it shows them in a row by the numbers which I have to set ?
It does not show it randomly, it shows it in a sequence.

First message no. 1 will be displayed on mainchat.
After one minute (by default), message no. 2 will be displayed on mainchat.
After that message no. 3 and so on, and when all messages are displayed, again message no. 1 will be displayed.

So its not random, all messages are displayed one by one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElMelo
Посмотреть сообщение
Nice
Thankyou!

7/10 nice work

0/10 ... So easy !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by мυ∂υℓ_вacнα
Посмотреть сообщение
0/10 ... So easy !!!
I know its an easy script like I already mentioned. However introducing the dynamic dialog feature for editing/adding/deleting automessages ingame in combination with file handling (to store those messages even after the server is closed) makes it complex.

I am quite sure this one is the best user friendly open source automessage script released into the samp forum.

This utilizes less memory because all those large strings behave like auto variables so they will automatically deconstruct their memory allocation after execution, there is only one global variable which takes up 2 bytes only. So the server will have less load.