toggle player

Yes that works BUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jefff
View Post
With GetPlayerHealth +TogglePlayerControllable + SetPlayerHealth? xD no thanks ! i want only freeze without checking player health
If player is in ammunation (my own with dialogs) his hp is 100 and after that event teleports him and set 20hp then toggle returns 100hp ^^ stupid idea with 0.3x TogglePlayerControllable. I must add another option whats checking VirtualWorld or something

And what about anti health hack? Who chesk health

Quote:
View Post
Yes that works BUT

If player is in ammunation (my own with dialogs) his hp is 100 and after that event teleports him and set 20hp then toggle returns 100hp ^^ stupid idea with 0.3x TogglePlayerControllable. I must add another option whats checking VirtualWorld or something
Then you custom set his HP after he teleports...

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott1
And what about anti health hack? Who chesk health
Perhaps if you added the functionality to your anti-cheat system..?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakr
View Post
Then you custom set his HP after he teleports...
Hah but player have menu ON so if he close he sets his hp to 100 xd

Quote:
View Post
Hah but player have menu ON so if he close he sets his hp to 100 xd
Haha https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/OnPlayerSelectedMenuRow

Some of my players get invulnerability while some don't when they are in the same server in 0.3c or something. I'm not sure if they are using that cheat, but it's pretty weird. I don't have any trouble by it for a long time because I always set their HP to 32767, which is the maximum value that the health bar will not flash. In cases of not doing so, I won't allow them to be frozen by this.

I think their point is that, some of them want players to be frozen while they can still be killed. I think it's impossible. The other way of frequently setting a player's position and camera will cause a lot of network usage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leong124
View Post
Some of my players get invulnerability while some don't when they are in the same server in 0.3c or something. I'm not sure if they are using that cheat, but it's pretty weird. I don't have any trouble by it for a long time because I always set their HP to 32767, which is the maximum value that the health bar will not flash. In cases of not doing so, I won't allow them to be frozen by this.

I think their point is that, some of them want players to be frozen while they can still be killed. I think it's impossible. The other way of frequently setting a player's position and camera will cause a lot of network usage.
OnPlayerGiveDamage anyone? You could check if the player was frozen and then change his health.

Quote:

I think their point is that, some of them want players to be frozen while they can still be killed.

That could be achieved easily with the animations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leong124
View Post
I think their point is that, some of them want players to be frozen while they can still be killed.
That is how TogglePlayerControllable works in 0.3x.

Why do not simply add extra param like said before?

Why not listen SAMP server's owner / players?

Max

Y_Less, why was the change documented?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y_Less
View Post
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say the reason
I know that's not helpful, but it is one of those cases where if you knew the reason you would understand why we can't really tell you the reason (it is to do with cheats).

Quote:
View Post
(it is to do with cheats).
Enough said!

Esentially, it breaks some.

Quote:
View Post
Esentially, it breaks some.
Well... good! I may have a damn fine anti-cheat on my server(s), but if anything can make the cheat/hack program makers have trouble doing it properly, it makes me happy.

Quote:
View Post
Neither Kick nor freeze were messed up - they were both changed on purpose and by design.
Well, but unlike the freeze, it takes less than a minute to make Kick() work like it did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
View Post
Well... good! I may have a damn fine anti-cheat on my server(s), but if anything can make the cheat/hack program makers have trouble doing it properly, it makes me happy.
My feelings had been said.

I don't want to call you a lier, but from my experience, this only hinders anti-cheat (see my post on page 2) I might be wrong though, I haven't tested much on 0.3x.