Tried To Open "gta_sa" but cant open it :

I tried to open "gta_sa" but it cant be run even i run as administrator and re-install gta san andreas and i dont have any mods or some thing like that and i am using window 7 . Please any solution ?

Try to save it in a diffrent folder.

Delete the Rockstar folder and re-install the game in another location.

If not of the above work make sure you are letting both GTA SA and SAMP through your fire wall. If that does not work check that any anti virus you have is not blocking if it is unblock it if it is not i cant help.

Sometimes gta_sa.exe process is not properly closed, so It could still be running (but it appears that the game is closed).

So try to either restart your computer; Or open up the Task Manager and go to "Processes" tab and look for gta_sa.exe, and quit the process.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquor
View Post
Sometimes gta_sa.exe process is not properly closed, so It could still be running (but it appears that the game is closed).

So try to either restart your computer; Or open up the Task Manager and go to "Processes" tab and look for gta_sa.exe, and quit the process.
Well i checked but in processation there's no thing. But it works after i re-intall my windows but i cant do it agian and agian

Interesting. Did this problem occur again after your installation of Windows?

No after i re-install my windows it will be fix but after 2-3 day it will be again currept :. Any solution and i cant install my window again and again i dont have much time

Make sure you get your drivers from reputable places and not "omghackeddriversforbetterwindows.com" or something.

This is a:

Computer problem
Single-player problem

If you need further help with this, post in "Everything and Noting"