OFICIAL SA-MP ******* CHANNEL?

Hi,

Why SA-MP dev don't upload videos in http://www.*******.com/user/sampdev/ SA-MP ******* channel?
All sa-mp fans like videos!

Because 99% of the videos posted here can be summarised with "OMG LOOK AT ME UBER DRIFTING IN THIS ELEGY SUBSCRIBE AND REP ME", and the remaining 1% contains advertisements of some sort.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity
View Post
Because 99% of the videos posted here can be summarised with "OMG LOOK AT ME UBER DRIFTING IN THIS ELEGY SUBSCRIBE AND REP ME", and the remaining 1% contains advertisements of some sort.
He doesn't mean videos posted in the forums, he means videos made by SA-MP team members about SA-MP development.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity
View Post
Uh, he was asking why they don't upload videos for SA:MP development, what the hell has drifting got to do with it? >.>

Sorry, I interpreted videos as videos posted on this forum.

Yes, Drebin and MP2.

I think as there is no such feature added that 'needs' to be shown before release, that can't be shown with just a screenshot (like on the 0.3x post) . Features that are being added, like the skin/object/vehicle preview stuff can just be shown off with a screenshot

I didn't ever know it, lool.

I support what ikkentim said anyway