No errors, no warnings, great problem

I have a great problem, i have a big script and it works. But it works bad. It crash too mutch. So i wanna know, when i get no errors, no warnings. How can i fix the script. I have no idea what lines that bug, no ideas what i can do. Please help me...

Is the script made by you?

See which command makes it crashes, then look over the line.

Make sure you don't have too many timers running all the time it will cause the server to fail and then crash.

Try to check your commands witch probably are the ones that makes the lag / crash . Sure that the commands are not the only lines that make the crashes . Check your mappings , they are some of the reasons why crash happen in some points of the map . Other reasons why the crashes happen can be because of some outdated plugins or outdated sa-mp version . Update your plugins etc . and try to remove the things you don't need / use in your server .

Good luck

You must've passed a pawn limit, maybe too many TextDraws/Objects try to reduce one.

I suggest using a streamer plugin.
Then converting everything over to the Streamer functions;
Objects, 3DText, Etc.
IE: CreateObject will be CreateDynamicObject and so on.

I have already a streamer plugin. The problem is now, the GM for example just close in the middle of the game. Not fun at all. I have to restart mauelt so idk what's wrong. Anyway, it can be true with the max limit of textdraws. I have really many.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronKillz
Посмотреть сообщение
Is the script made by you?

See which command makes it crashes, then look over the line.
I cant find out what crash, it all crash. The GM simply close. Anyway some of the GM is mine, some are not. But it all is working fine when they are parted up, but here now, where they are in same GM then they cause troubles.

There is a crash detect plugin that you could use. Seems like it might be more use to you. Search for it in the plugins board.

Furthermore, it is a good idea to log just about everything on the server. Messages sent/received, commands executed (either successful or not), each time a callback is called, etc.

When things are logged, you will always have something to look at when your server crashes. You can always try to replicate the crash to determine the cause and them obviously resolve the problem.

However, the crash detect plugin helps too.

Can be found here:

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=262796

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
There is a crash detect plugin that you could use. Seems like it might be more use to you. Search for it in the plugins board.

Furthermore, it is a good idea to log just about everything on the server. Messages sent/received, commands executed (either successful or not), each time a callback is called, etc.

When things are logged, you will always have something to look at when your server crashes. You can always try to replicate the crash to determine the cause and them obviously resolve the problem.

However, the crash detect plugin helps too.
Okay, thank you i will rep you xD You have been a great help.